WhatsApp for Business

WhatsApp has launched a separate app designed for use by small businesses to more easily connect with customers. WhatsApp Business adds key features like dedicated business profiles for details like email address, business description, store addresses, and website; smart messaging tools like greetings, quick replies, and away messages; and metrics for how many messages were sent, delivered, and read.

WhatsApp launches a separate app for small businesses

WhatsApp Business is currently being used in India by Oyo Rooms, MakeMyTrip. When you make a booking on their Site/App, you get a WhatsApp message on your mobile with booking details. The "From" field contains the Business Name with a Tick to indicate it is verified.

WhatsApp Business is currently being used in India by Oyo Rooms, MakeMyTrip. When you make a booking on their Site/App, you get a WhatsApp message on your mobile with booking details. The "From" field contains the Business Name with a Tick to indicate it is verified.
Myntra is testing this, I got order update on whatsapp sometime ago :)

I posted screenshots at that time on thread WhatsApp for Business

Last edited:
@Mayur, news has been posted already. I don't know why you are blindly posting articles to increase your post count. That too without removing post formatting.

Booked flight tickets for friend today on Goibibo, got e-ticket on Whatsapp :)

WoBcqVB.jpg

jNXbaFA.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock