What's Your Credit 💳 Score ?

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,546
Today I Checked my Credit Score : No know why it is not 900/900 :cool:

CfiBSSE.jpg

Mine August 2021 Credit Score is 804 lowering 35 points compare to previous month though I'm paying by on time 😒😒
Low credit utilization also reduces the credit score I guess. :unsure:

No, high credit utilization impacts the score, specially if you have crossed 50 % of the total available credit of particular financial instrument.
Yes. High credit utilization has the most impact. But low credit utilization also has a negative impact on the score when you have higher limits but very less spendings. At least that's what most of the people have experienced.

Even I observed the same. Having huge limit but not utilizing lowers the score
Exactly.

Yes. High credit utilization has the most impact. But low credit utilization also has a negative impact on the score when you have higher limits but very less spendings. At least that's what most of the people have experienced.

Exactly.
I normally check my credit score on monthly basis and have two cards with realtively very high credit limit which are not used anymore due to of less offers from them. 100% credit is available for almost 1 year and have not seen any negative trend in my score. But yes, once I made big purchase on Flipkart Axis card which crossed 50% of the card limit made -12 point dent to my score.

But yes, if you're not using one card for entire financial year then some agency may report that negative that credit limit is not used. Problem is that we don't know how these agencies are calculating the scores.

FjqGVEi.jpg

In this month my cibil score is 765
What's yours friends?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock