Discussion What are your favourite mobile games?

Angry Birds original one on my PSP was so fun to play. These android version are so full of it. Even if you spend thousands of rupees that won't be enough. This actually has potential to be such a good game.

Also I recommend an arcade game called Crazy Taxi Classic. One of the best port of Crazy Taxi 1. It's properly optimised. Doesn't require any in-app purchases to progress unless you wanna get rid of ads. Only thing it needs is an active internet connection just so that it can show you ads. You can pay and get rid of it. But why do so? Gameplay isn't interrupted with ads.

Bought Sonic at the Olympic Games (2020) today. It's way more than worth it. Although I played the original online version when it came out. But I skipped it. Because I hate playing any online games or any games that has ads or in app purchases. Seeing offline version and a realistic pricing. I instantly bought it. Man what a treat this was. This is probable one of the best sports game I have ever played on a mobile device. Gameplay is simple. It constantly gives you giving tips. Graphics is way too good for a mobile device. It even supoorts 60 fps. I recommend getting it asap before it gets recommend as Paris Olympics is next year. You can back it up and play it after that as it's offline.
tZw8tW2.jpg

OSgTVV7.jpg

hA1lF7D.jpg

dkurlRc.jpg

My new obsession. Playing Tennis at Sonic at the Olympics.
Z2YdOvl.jpg

ZxZYaNt.jpg

sgQvy1D.jpg

Does anyone know any game that is Wario Party type short game?

PPSSPP Emulator.
SNK Collection is the last game I've ever played on an actual PSP. Sadly, new battery completely drained out after 5 years. I don't plan on getting it fixed as I barely use it. It still works while connected.

SNK Collection is the last game I've ever played on an actual PSP. Sadly, new battery completely drained out after 5 years. I don't plan on getting it fixed as I barely use it. It still works while connected.
My PSP battery blasted while charging. My father bought another one but after some time, the maid stole it for her kid.

Good that almost all SNK games are available on Play Store but the pricing of every game is very high i.e. Rs.350.

My PSP battery blasted while charging. My father bought another one but after some time, the maid stole it for her kid.
And this is why I don't use it while being connected. But it sucks that your PSP is stolen. If I get a new one someday. I will preserve it. PSP is the perfect emulator. It can play almost most of the arcade, NES, GBA and PS1 games. And it's pretty durable too. I have huge OCD. So I can't buy expensive console or even a laptop. Because I fear me cleaning habit every night will just ruin it. I wiped my PSP with cleaners, water and even sanitizers. Nothing happened to it.
Good that almost all SNK games are available on Play Store but the pricing of every game is very high i.e. Rs.350.
Brah, not everyone is SEGA. Ported games are mostly garbage. I bought GTA: Chinatown Wars. Instantly seeked for a refund. Despite this being originally made for DS. Touch controls are horrible.

Brah, not everyone is SEGA. Ported games are mostly garbage. I bought GTA: Chinatown Wars. Instantly seeked for a refund. Despite this being originally made for DS. Touch controls are horrible.
That's why, I went to the web to download my favorite SNK, Capcom & SEGA games ISO. But, only found 3 games.😑

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock