West Indies tour of India - 2022 | News & Updates

You are really True Indian :LOL: Never settle with anything. Want more and more from anything :LOL:

Lets enjoy the victory bhai...
Bhai it's not only about victory. It's about template. India is still playing 1970s cricket and we get satisfaction by these victories . And in World Cup when we fail then everyone starts to criticize . This was not our victory, it was Windies Loss . 2 Big shots and the match was over . India needs to play fearless cricket not tuk-tuk like Cheteshwar pujara 😑.

It's you are not your bro. Fan or no fan. As a captain and a veteran he is the last person I expect to be unprofessional. Now imagine if we lose by 1 run. Who should we blame the defeat for then?
yohp0g4.jpg

Sledging or staring opponents, when your team is on the verge of loss, is the most professional act I have seen from a well reputed captain.
This reply is exactly the reason why there is no outrage over the act done yesterday

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock