Wedding Season | Netflix | August 4

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Global Indian origin actors Pallavi Sharda (“Tom & Jerry,” “Lion”) and Suraj Sharma (“Life of Pi,” “How I Met Your Father”) star in Netflix romantic comedy “Wedding Season,” directed by “Shanghai Noon” and “Showtime” filmmaker Tom Dey.

In the film, pressured by their parents to find spouses, Indian Americans Asha (Sharda) and Ravi (Sharma) pretend to date in order to survive a summer of weddings — but find themselves falling for each other as they struggle to balance who they are with who their parents want them to be. It is written by Shiwani Srivastava, who was runner-up at the 2018 ScreenCraft Comedy Screenplay Competition. Ryan M. Murphy and John Rhodes brought the script to Netflix, who reached out to Shetty. After a few months of development, the project was greenlit in early 2020.

Source

Don't be confused with the Disney+'s original comedy Wedding Season.. Fun fact though, both this movie and the Disney+ Show is produced by Jax Media 😂... I don't know how they did not find any other titles for them, instead of giving two different titles from the same company the same titles.

itn39t5.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock