OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Thanks, bro. I went through the link and saw You. I forgot that I had second season to catch up. This one I will watch after finishing You.
I was going to tell you to watch it, but you said it has to be Hindi, so I didn't. 😂

Watched the first episode of Season 2 and realised how much I missed this show. Listening to Joe's voice gave me goosebumps. It's quite creepy and all, but it's one of the best shows out there.

I was going to tell you to watch it, but you said it has to be Hindi, so I didn't. 😂

Watched the first episode of Season 2 and realised how much I missed this show. Listening to Joe's voice gave me goosebumps. It's quite creepy and all, but it's one of the best shows out there.
I watched the show the day after it's US release back in 2018. My twitter friend introduced this to me. Every single friend I introduce You got hooked to it ever since. I was shocked to see such good quality show from Lifetime.

I found this amazing show about our founding fathers being re-telecasted on Aaj Tak. Since the airtime was odd. I have provided the youtube playlist.
Samvidhaan - YouTube

You - S02 bored me. Only the last 4 episodes were good.

I miss G Beck.

Guys watching treadston on Netflix who loved Jason bourn series this web series are amazing I will waiting for s02

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock