OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Finished Panchayat 3...
Untill 8 episode how it went pata hi nahi chala...it's flow was great....
Finally sadly spoiled everything in last episode by doing some ordinary sequences...
Totally satisfied....

Finished Challengers. It's so bad that it's actually good. All 3 Zendaya (insane), Mike Faist (dumb) and Josh O'Connor (too smart for his own good) were good in their respective roles. The movie overall was a mess. Sports portion of it was good. Love triangle started well. But it was meh by the end. Those insane camera shots at the climax along with the score was highlight of the movie. Yes, the ending scene was awesome. It still left the plot open.

If you watch three seasons of Panchayat. You will notice all 3 have different themes. First was Abhishek coming of age. Second was dedicated to Phulera. Third is set on villagers living in Phulera. Prahlad Chacha steals the show. Although I didn't liked the cliffhanger ending. Also the series was too short. Hopefully, we get rest of the episodes this year itself. Last episode was bad. Otherwise rest of the episodes were good.

Sitting alone at house. Watched the first of Gaanth. I didn't knew it was about Burari murder. It's scary sh#t thinking about this really happening.

Watched new season of Gullak.Even though the series and characters are perfect and despite the fact that it is one of few series around which can be actually watched with family,i feel that it has run its course and should be shelved while we still like it.

Gaanth was such a waste of time. Eight episodes of build up which lead to nothing in the end. It's better to skip until Chapter 2 comes out. Worse than cliffhanger were all plots being left open.

Gaanth was such a waste of time. Eight episodes of build up which lead to nothing in the end. It's better to skip until Chapter 2 comes out. Worse than cliffhanger were all plots being left open.
Lagta hai woh log kahaani pe 'gaanth' lagana bhul gaye.
Looks like they forgot to tie up the story.

There have been so many shows around the students preparing for entrance exams that i have completely messed the stories. I was trying to remember what happened in Kota Factory 2 and totally confused the end of last ssn with another show's ending.This is another storyline which has been told multiple times over a short span of times just like the multiple shows and movies around Balakot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock