OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Sam Manekshaw is boring. Biopics are good when casting is strong. Take Main Atal Hoon for an example where even supporting cast carried the movie. Pankaj Tripathi actually felt like Atal ji in that movie atleast. Vicky Kaushal here looked like Sam Manekshaw. Didn't feel like him. He felt like a distraction. Atleast this is an upgrade from Sardar Udham Singh where the guy didn't even look like him.

I finished first episode of Ted. It actually is good. I didn't watch any of the Ted movies before. Still got into the plot. You can watch with family. It's inappropriate for kids though because of the language.

Watched Sapne Vs Everyone on YouTube. An exquisite display of the World with top notch performances from everyone. Ambrish Verma is the next big star in the making. Same goes for Vijayant Kohli and others . I feel TVF will take over other ott platform in less than 2-3 years in terms of content. Totally recommended for everyone to have a watch 👌🏻

Watched Fool me Once on Netflix.It is a decent watch eventhough at times feels like unnecessarily stretched.However,the lead character of the series has very limited acting skills which becomes apparent at times.

It's been weeks since some good quality content dropped on OTT plans. I finished Season 1 or Ted. It was great. Just a piece of perfection. One of the good black comedies of recent past.

Finished first story of Lantrani. Never thought I would ever watch Johnny Lever play a serious role and lovel it. After Kagaaz, Zee5 has a winner here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock