• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 693

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
wd-mypassport-hard-drive.jpg

WD today introduced its redesigned My Passport Ultra portable hard drives in India. My Passport Ultra portable drives come in 2 TB and 1 TB capacities and feature 256-bit AES hardware encryption.

RELATED

WD launches Thunderbolt-powered My Passport ProNew personal edition Wi-Fi enabled WD-TV from Western Digital costs Rs. 7,999Talking safe

The portable hard drives are available in four colours—Classic Black, Brilliant White, Wild Berry and Noble Blue. “The latest generation My Passport Ultra drives deliver an easier automatic back-up experience and hardware-based encryption for security,” said Khalid Wani, Director, Content Solutions Business for WD in India, Middle East, and Africa.

“If your My Passport Ultra falls into the wrong hands, the 256-bit AES hardware encryption protects users’ files, folders, photos, videos and music with a password known only to them,” according to a release. USB 3.0 compatibility provides fast data transfer rates of up to 5 gigabits per second, while being backwardly compatible with USB 2.0.

My Passport Ultra drives costs Rs 4,750 for 1TB and Rs 7,550 for 2TB.

http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/gadgets/wd-unveils-redesigned-my-passport-portable-hard-drives/

Good one & these drives were very popular as External drives , so good to read that they are launching again. Thanks for sharing Thakur bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock