Seeking Help Watching movies via Sony iv300 HT

profsathya

Reaction score
I am planning to buy mi TV which doesn't have optical output. I would like to use Sony iv300 to play movies through USB and connect HDMI to mi TV to watch movies. Will that be possible to play movies through iv300 and watch only video on mi TV. One more information without optical cable, Wii it be possible to connect mi TV Bluetooth to Sony iv300 to get sound output?

I am planning to buy mi TV which doesn't have optical output. I would like to use Sony iv300 to play movies through USB and connect HDMI to mi TV to watch movies. Will that be possible to play movies through iv300 and watch only video on mi TV. One more information without optical cable, Wii it be possible to connect mi TV Bluetooth to Sony iv300 to get sound output?

Check if Mi Tv has HDMI ARC support. Only if its there u can use it to get audio from TV to HT.

No Bluetooth i am not sure never used it for TV, works for smartphones

You need to use hdmi audio extractor. Hdmi to hdmi optical output. I am selling it since I moved to hdmi av receiver.?you want

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock