Watch FTA Channels live on Net

SPANDAN

Reaction score
Now watch Free to Air Channels absolutely Free and live Without Buffering just download a plugin and watch without any Buffering even on lowest of net speed as the plugin contains autodection of speed and automatically stablises the stream acc to ur net speed and watch buffer free smooth stream.
yupptv.com

Here's The list of FTA live Channels:
Free To Air TV Channels List:
Sahara Mumbai, Sahara Samay, Sahara Haryana, Sahara Uttar Pradesh, Sahara Aalami, Sahara Samay MP, Sahara Samay Bihar, FunAsia FM, FunAsia AM, FunAsia Live, NDTV Hindu, NDTV Profit, NDTV India, NDTV 24X7, Mangalmaya TV, Asianet News, Suvarna News 24x7, Janasri News, Bhakti TV, SVBC, Xtra TV, N TV, TV5 News Telugu, Sakshi TV, HMTV News Telugu, Studio N, ABN News, T News, Jeeyar Channel, Mahaa News, Raj News, RK News, Vanitha TV, Rakshana TV, Chardikla Time, Calvary TV, V6 News, Seithigal TV.

Both sites which u have told above are Illegal ones also video PQ and AQ not good.

why do you say that
as users are steaming copyrighted content

but i agree that they are taking actions fast
but i think its still illegal.

ssparikshya said:
why do you say that
as users are steaming copyrighted content
but i agree that they are taking actions fast
but i think its still illegal.

Pls dont provide wrong information. YuppTV is not at all illegal. Infact its recommended by major brands like Sony, Samsung, Panasonic etc.

YuppTV comes inbuilt on Samsung Smart TVs and Panasonic Viera TVs

ok bro
but they are open to users to register , so , i think they are illegal

plz clarify my doubt

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock