Seeking Help Want to get Jiofiber, but confused with Postpaid and Prepaid

• Thread starter Ss08
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 11,725

Ss08

Reaction score
I have You Broadband connection, but it has horrible reliability, so want to change my provider. My cousin who lives nearby has Jiofiber and it works great, so i have decided to go with Jiofiber. I am going with 599+GST 30 Mbps plan, postpaid, but I wanted to know what my bill amount would be. Would there be any unnecessary charges tacked on? I know Including GST the bill should be around 705. If there are any other charges then I might go with Prepaid only. Thank you in advance.

Solution
Go with postpaid if you will be using it whole year or regularly, you will get zero installation cost for router and stb if opted for. Remember once you opt for stb you cannot switch to non ott plans on postpaid. Bill will be an advance rental and not post month bill like in any other postpaid service and will be tariff plus gst. In prepaid you have to pay installation fees which is refundable but you can switch plans as and when required via a simple recharge. Hotstar’s super variant is on offer with jiofiber, ads and 1080p max.
Go with postpaid if you will be using it whole year or regularly, you will get zero installation cost for router and stb if opted for. Remember once you opt for stb you cannot switch to non ott plans on postpaid. Bill will be an advance rental and not post month bill like in any other postpaid service and will be tariff plus gst. In prepaid you have to pay installation fees which is refundable but you can switch plans as and when required via a simple recharge. Hotstar’s super variant is on offer with jiofiber, ads and 1080p max.

Solution
Okay, so if I want to let's say upgrade from 30 to 100mbps, I won't be able to get the 699 plan, but I'm guessing 799 or 899 plan would be okay right?

Okay, so if I want to let's say upgrade from 30 to 100mbps, I won't be able to get the 699 plan, but I'm guessing 799 or 899 plan would be okay right?
I am using postpaid service. Feel free to ask me.
And yes, If you took that free stb then u can't switch to non ott plan.
699plan will be 799 or 899 depending your choice
Vkmuwa1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock