Vu Cinema TV Series | Android | Inbuilt Soundbars | Dolby Vision | Dolby Audio

I bought a 55 inch VU android TV and I regret it a lot. Whenever I want to buy a TV in future, I would like to get a TV of a company like Sony, Samsung & LG by depositing some more money than buying a cheap TV company like MI, VU, TCL etc.

Well if I have money I'll definitely buy an expensive Samsung/LG TV, I have understood the difference after buying VU Premium Android TV, although I am not complaining about its PQ and AQ, it is good, but software side they are just pathetic, I bought the TV in October and first tv didn't show any Picture Modes so had to replace it, and the next one I got had a green strip at bottom on every Dolby Vision Content through Fire TV Stick 4K and Apple TV 4k, so they took one month to manually update the software through USB and this one month they kept sending technicians again and again just to test the updates on my TV, anyways after update I thought issue is fixed but that update gave rise to a complete new issue,

Now I am getting green/pink horizontal lines and flickers at bottom of screen on watching any Dolby Vision Content, and now I have again registered a complaint and again the technician came with same update and did it and the issue remained and now they are saying they don't know how to fix this and it would take again time to find a solution, this is where Samsung/LG stand up.

Just by putting high end techs in your hardware you can't sit back, you have to work on calibrating S/W so that it supports the given H/W and customer can enjoy the experience, now I can't even disable Dolby Vision and can't even watch any new Netflix show

Last edited:
So today I received a call from VU Team and they said that they'll change the motherboard on my TV :(, this is just a bad experience within 3 months motherboard is being changed, what shall I do? Can I ask them to completely replace the TV or provide the refund? Don't want my TV to be opened up in just 3 months and that too in the case where I have been facing the issue from very first day, suggest something.

So today I received a call from VU Team and they said that they'll change the motherboard on my TV :(, this is just a bad experience within 3 months motherboard is being changed, what shall I do? Can I ask them to completely replace the TV or provide the refund? Don't want my TV to be opened up in just 3 months and that too in the case where I have been facing the issue from very first day, suggest something.
If you can get a refund, go for it, bro. If not, get a replacement. Repair should be the last option.

Tell them to replace or refund. Its a manufacturing defect.

If you can get a refund, go for it, bro. If not, get a replacement. Repair should be the last option.

So I mentioned the complete problem on their VU TV Facebook Page and immediately someone called from their Social Media team and started shouting in a rude way, and told me that how can I put something like that on someone's facebook wall, I told him that firstly listen to me and then talk, I told him everything, I even told him that patiently I have waited 3 months for your team to get this issue resolved but now after 3 months I am getting this kind of service and what is use of buying a tv if it is not usable from 1st day of buying, still he was like but this is wrong blah blah, then he asked me what do you want in this case, I told him that provide me a replacement for this as I am struggling from the 1st day of buying this TV, he said he'll only get it replaced if I remove those comments from FB, I told him that I'll remove it but if you guys don't provide me with a replacement I'll put the same again and let your other users know that how low quality TVs you make, then he said he'll try to get the complete TV replaced.Absurd Service,better spend 10K more and go for FHD Samsung/Sony/LG Tvs, atleast they'll be problem free and their customer support would be good,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock