VPN by Google One

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 961
Not available as a standalone plan..? Only bundled with 2TB Google One Plan..?!

Yes and that's a major drawback.
Considering their power in data centres and cloud technology, I don't understand why Google wants to launch a VPN service like this.

VPNs are very popular and with a google branding, It would become an instant HIT.

I really hope that they change their strategy with their VPN service or this would end up being shut like many other Google services.

The lucky markets are Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and the price to switch is $9.99/mo or $99/yr.

Today, we’re beginning to roll out the VPN to iOS devices. Similar to Android, the VPN will be available to Google One members on Premium plans (2 TB and higher) through the Google One app on iOS. Plus, members can share their plan and the VPN with up to five family members at no extra cost, so they can all use the VPN, no matter whether they’re using an Android or iOS phone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock