Voot Select to be launched on March 2nd week

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 13,520
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget ₹500. I ain't paying 5 paise. The first episode of Awkward is still not watchable as the episode is still cropped in 4:3. Guess what? MTV's Asia's website has it for free. Even Jersey Shore is uncensored and free.

i was looking for a streaming service that has Bob Hearts Abishola but it was on cbs all access. finally, i am hopeful that it will be available here

i was looking for a streaming service that has Bob Hearts Abishola but it was on cbs all access. finally, i am hopeful that it will be available here
Ask Amazon. They might add it. As they have all rights of all current CBS sitcoms airing in India.

Amazon Prime Video might add it. But only after the Season is over.

Reactions: iDJ
Bob hearts Abishola is distributed by Warner Bros. As seen most of WB gets rights to Viacom 18 india. Since viacom18 has more successful step in English entertainment they may be getting back some WB shows.
Even Showtime is in Hotstar but Showtime belongs to viacomCBS so. It's hard to tell and now peacock is about get launch and HBO max on the way.

Western content deals are weird in India. There is hardly any exclusivity apart from HBO content. CBS/WB/CW superhero content shows up on hooq and eventually on hotstar but not sure if sitcoms will

Western content deals are weird in India. There is hardly any exclusivity apart from HBO content. CBS/WB/CW superhero content shows up on hooq and eventually on hotstar but not sure if sitcoms will
What's weird? Latest sitcoms distributed by Sony goes to Hooq and Warner goes to Prime Video.

I checked out the entire premium offering but didn't find anything worthwhile, will give it a skip for now until they offer something meaningful.
Buddy how to download the app I'm not finding it anyway

Buddy how to download the app I'm not finding it anyway
Go to playstore and search voot. Scroll down you will find a message on beta tester select it. ( It may take few minutes ) then update voot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock