Voice calls will be always free, reaffirms Reliance Jio

Yes I'm the CEO of Bharti Airtel speaking to the CEO of Reliance infocomm. I've got work to do buddy. Be Neutral. If you love Jio, port your primary number and use it.

Buddy the 2G scam happened in this country and we do have many other scams. You say TRAIs app is crappy and now TRAIs data is valid. Come on buddy.

thisisjagan said:
Yes I'm the CEO of Bharti Airtel speaking to the CEO of Reliance infocomm. I've got work to do buddy. Be Neutral. If you love Jio, port your primary number and use it.

I'm neutral only. But I'm well informed & I don't make accusations in air, I support them with evidence & facts. That is what means to be neutral. Else you are just ignorant.
And I am not going to use Jio as my primary SIM anyway, not to due to service, but other reasons.
Sorry if I was rude. :tup

Prathamesh said:
I'm neutral only. But I'm well informed & I don't make accusations in air, I support them with evidence & facts. That is what means to be neutral. Else you are just ignorant.
And I am not going to use Jio as my primary SIM anyway, not to due to service, but other reasons.
Sorry if I was rude. :tup
OK bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock