Good News Vodafone providing 90 days Service Validity @ Rs 67 with Caller Tune Add-On pack

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 7,149
It's simply they didn't updated the portal. Anyway , t&c always there to check before recharge with official portal.
From the sequence of events that happened after I posted this news on Friday morning, I think the Recharge values are still valid, only that Vodafone has disabled it at UI level and so the Website/App tells that the recharge is invalid.

If no such recharge exists, then will I get refund back into source, i.e. Paytm/Freecharge?

From the sequence of events that happened after I posted this news on Friday morning, I think the Recharge values are still valid, only that Vodafone has disabled it at UI level and so the Website/App tells that the recharge is invalid.

If no such recharge exists, then will I get refund back into source, i.e. Paytm/Freecharge?
yep.

That will happen. But if there exists another recharge with the same amount then that's gonna get activated and they won't refund your money, neither will Vodafone.

But if there exists another recharge with the same amount then that's gonna get activated and they won't refund your money, neither will Vodafone.
As per Vodafone's website there is no recharge for Rs 67, so I dont think any other plan/offer will get activated.

The Rs 47 (validity 28 days) and Rs 67 (validity 90 days) Caller Tune plans have come back now on Vodafone Website. On Vodafone website, Online Prepaid Recharge, after I enter My number and check the "For You" section, I see both these plans. However, it is unclear if the validity is "Service Validty" or not, as usual, Vodafone has given ambiguous wording. These plans do not appear in any of the other sections except "For You".

You may also check this by entering your number on Freecharge/Paytm and then selecting the "121 Made for you" tab. You will see these two plans. Also, Freecharge/Paytm do not mention service validity as I think they are equally confused.
90M147Y.png

The Rs 47 (validity 28 days) and Rs 67 (validity 90 days) Caller Tune plans have come back now on Vodafone Website. On Vodafone website, Online Prepaid Recharge, after I enter My number and check the "For You" section, I see both these plans. However, it is unclear if the validity is "Service Validty" or not, as usual, Vodafone has given ambiguous wording. These plans do not appear in any of the other sections except "For You".

You may also check this by entering your number on Freecharge/Paytm and then selecting the "121 Made for you" tab. You will see these two plans. Also, Freecharge/Paytm do not mention service validity as I think they are equally confused.
90M147Y.png
Same offer is showing in idea prepaid.
i have 4 idea connection in my Family and same offer is showing in all connection.

Same offer is showing in idea prepaid.
i have 4 idea connection in my Family and same offer is showing in all connection.
Yes, Vodafone and Idea are consolidating plans across both networks. However, I am still unclear if Rs 67 recharge will give 90 days service validity. This appears to be the best deal to get service validity.

If anyone does this recharge or has confirmation on if it is service validity, do let me know. Thanks, Cheers.

Yes bro, yesterday I take Panga, I recharge this pack in my another idea number which validity already expired. But not a single day validity increased. So this is not best choice for validity purpose. Rs. 67/- I have lost.

Yes, Vodafone and Idea are consolidating plans across both networks. However, I am still unclear if Rs 67 recharge will give 90 days service validity. This appears to be the best deal to get service validity.

If anyone does this recharge or has confirmation on if it is service validity, do let me know. Thanks, Cheers.

So all the news articles listed in my post here, which copied my Original Post in this thread, are now giving out all incorrect information.
Sigh.

Yes bro, yesterday I take Panga, I recharge this pack in my another idea number which validity already expired. But not a single day validity increased. So this is not best choice for validity purpose. Rs. 67/- I have lost.
As I said in 2nd post the validity is for caller tune only and you still need talktime or base pack, anyways thank you for testing it.

These value added plans were launched around 19 March, the 90 days validity is for caller tune, this doesn't mean your incoming will not stop without any base pack.

Vodafone Idea launches 3 new caller tune VAS plans for prepaid users | OnlyTech.com
So all the news articles listed in my post here, which copied my Original Post in this thread, are now giving out all incorrect information.
Sigh.
Yes, there was no hack, the first site never bothered to verify what you wrote and others simply followed it. Vodafone removed these plans as there was validity error with Rs 67 and Rs 78 plan because cheaper plan was having longer validity. Today these plans are added on Value Added services section of their website, you can find it even without entering Vodafone number.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock