Vodafone Idea Merged : News & Updates

Tata should go with Airtel... This will give tough competition to all. This will leave only airtel, Jio, VoId, RCOM and BSNL...

thisisjagan said:
Tata should go with Airtel... This will give tough competition to all. This will leave only airtel, Jio, VoId, RCOM and BSNL...

I hope it never happen as consolidation is bad news for consumers  :dodgy

Bapun Raz said:
Nah. Tata is in loss now, so profitable for them if they merge with Airtel.

yep they are in big loss last week i bought 4 sim's for 1 id with free of cost in road side :lol:hehe:rofl:rofl;) ..

Gobinaath said:
yep they are in big loss last week i bought 4 sim's for 1 id with free of cost in road side :lol:hehe:rofl:rofl;) ..

Now get ready to verify all 4 Sims with Aadhar otherwise no recharge :lol

Docomo? Most of my f&f who were using it now ported out to other operators. That says all.

Sarkar said:
Now get ready to verify all 4 Sims with Aadhar otherwise no recharge :lol

I bought sim's by giving aadhar number only using biometric scanning .. 4 sim's for one id(including aadhar id) :p:p:tup;) ..

So this means we can't use one aadhaar for every sim recharge linked to same proof of identity?

Bapun Raz said:
Docomo? Most of my f&f who were using it now ported out to other operators. That says all.

Yeah bro docomo only :) .. After TT over if need i too port out ;) .. Meanwhile TT is 75rs. 6 months rate cutter , 1 gb 3g data 75*4 = 300rs. As FOC ;) .. 1ly drawback unable to use data coz of unstable sgl. :(:(:( ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock