Vodafone Idea launches Rs 819 prepaid plan with 1 year extended warranty

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Vodafone-4G-1-753x1024.jpg

Vodafone Idea has seemingly introduced an upgraded version of its Rs 699 prepaid plan which offers 2GB high speed per day with a validity of 84 days. Vodafone Idea has listed a new prepaid plan at Rs...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Vodafone Idea launches Rs 819 prepaid plan with 1 year extended warranty. Please add to the discussion here.

1 year extended validity means Bros ??

No clarity yet bro. Vodafone website yet to be properly website. Main listings only show it in Delhi, MP/CG but through the 'Recommended' Section it is live in many circles.

Also, the main listings don't mention extended warranty but the one within the recommended section. Also not live for Idea customers yet. This may change soon.

1 year extended validity means Bros ??
Also, the main listings don't mention extended warranty but the one within the recommended section. Also not live for Idea customers yet. This may change soon.
I've heard of 'Product warranty', but never heard of 'Service warranty'. Vodafone is providing us 'service' and not 'products', like handsets, air conditioners, washing machines, etc. What does warranty even mean in this case? As usual, Vodafone has not explained anything about it.

Vodafone has become a complete joke these days, seriously. Their website listings are always incorrect. Remember my post on Service Validity of 90 days with Caller Tunes recharge of Rs 67? That was also incorrect. they pulled it down after it went "viral" on all Tech and News websites after our exclusive break on OnlyTech.
Refer: Good News - Vodafone providing 90 days Service Validity @ Rs 67 with Caller Tune Add-On pack

Plan is now live on Idea. As usual, Recommended and Normal listings completely differ. Don't know what they smoke.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock