Discussion Vodafone Idea app showing more plan benefits under 'Recommended' Section

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,402
Don’t know this ₹129 2gb unlimited n ₹199 1gb/day offer still available or not 🤔
Showing in recommended section
lkb0Pkj.jpg

4 more days extra from normal plan. Wonder why these benefits only limited to Recommended Section on Vodafone Idea app. If I swipe to Unlimited or All Rounder pack it doesn't show the increased benefits.

I have doubts this may not work when do recharge
In jio, for their jio phone recharges 153 n 99 plans still showing on jio phone n website but those are discontinued
This may be like this

Thanks for moving this to a new thread. I keep checking Vodafone recommended tab, it has offers better than its usual plans. They are number specific, so not everyone will get the same offers.

Also, another important point is, sometimes the website, www.vodafone.in shows more special offers in 'For You' then the 'Recommended' tab of Vodafone App. So, I prefer using the website to check the offers available.

30N694u.jpg

28 days outgoing validity on 100rs recharge ..
For those who didn't notice. Vodafone's Rs 100 "Talktime Recharge" now gives Rs 81.75 talktime (unrestricted validity) and 28 days Service Validity. Check the details of Rs 100 Recharge by clicking on "Know More" button at Vodafone's official website:
Source: Online Recharge | Easy Mobile Recharge | Quick Prepaid Recharge Online | Vodafone India

Effectively, this might be the most economical way for a month-to-month secondary SIM.
Rs 100 recharge, gives Rs 81.75 main balance talktime with unrestricted validity. So effectively, in Rs 18.25 you have got a full 28 days validity. However, what to do with the Main Balance remains a big question. Let me know if anyone has recharged with this plan, and the benefits that are obtained with this recharge.

Cheers.

Vodafone has deployed analytics to keep luring a particular customer to pay higher than previous plan. Those who have not taken Rs 399 plan still get Double Data offer (1.5GB+1.5GB/day). I am still having this offer as I have not taken this yet.

Once you take this, from the next time onward this will not be applicable and will be for a slightly higher plan, Eg: Rs 449 plan. However, if you had not taken Rs 399 plan then the offer will be still be available for you.

When I started this thread, I was offered Rs 29 plan with full Rs 29 talktime and 28 days validity as a special offer. Since I took it, now they are offering me Rs 39 plan with increased benefits, i.e. higher value than my previous plan:

In MyVodafone App 'Recommended' tab, I get the following offer now:
Recharge: Rs 39
Service Validity: 28 days (instead of usual 14 days)
Talktime: Full Rs 39 (instead of usual Rs 30)
Data: 100MB

HaSUX0K.png

I am also getting Rs 199 plan with 1GB/day for 28 days (instead of the usual 24 days.

nZf67Uh.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock