Discussion Vodafone Idea app showing more plan benefits under 'Recommended' Section

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,400
Hi @Basil bro, I've been trying to search the correct place to comment, but the Forum link for your news report is not open for comments:
Article - Airtel offering upgraded Rs 129 and Rs 199 prepaid plan to select users

In your news report: Airtel offering upgraded Rs 129 and Rs 199 prepaid plan to select users | OnlyTech.com
It is incorrectly mentioned that Rs 129 plan of Airtel is giving 1GB/day for 28 days.
It should be 1GB overall for validity of 28 days (instead of the usual 24 days).

Could you please change it?

Hzk2fmz.jpg

It is incorrectly mentioned that Rs 129 plan of Airtel is giving 1GB/day for 28 days.
It should be 1GB overall for validity of 28 days (instead of the usual 24 days).
No it's correct only bro check your above snap it's clearly mentioned 1gb/day for all ie) normal benefit as well as upgraded benefit only validity upgrade to 28 from 24 🙂

Hi @Basil bro, I've been trying to search the correct place to comment, but the Forum link for your news report is not open for comments:
Article - Airtel offering upgraded Rs 129 and Rs 199 prepaid plan to select users

In your news report: Airtel offering upgraded Rs 129 and Rs 199 prepaid plan to select users | OnlyTech.com

Could you please change it?

Hzk2fmz.jpg
I have changed it to 1GB overall instead of per day. Also we have a comments section below every news article, you can easily comment in that directly, it's not necessary to comment on the forum thread of a news article.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock