Vodafone Giving Postpaid Users Free 27GB 4G Data for 3 Months

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
With the new offer, Vodafone is giving 9GB data free every month to postpaid customers on top of the data already part of their plan. So a Vodafone Red user on the Rs. 499 plan will get monthly 3GB + 9GB data for the next three months, while those on the Rs. 699 Vodafone Red plan will get 5GB + 9GB data per month.

Postpaid customers of Vodafone only need to go to the Vodafone website, enter their number to generate the OTP, and then enter their OTP on the website to claim the free data. The only requirements to avail the free data are that users should be postpaid customers with plan having at least 1GB bundled data, and have a 4G smartphone.

Vodafone Giving Postpaid Users Free 27GB 4G Data for 3 Months | NDTV Gadgets360.com

These morons are discriminating against poor users having 3g phones... Down with Vodafone

Ya it's I'm already getting it on my another number.

APPYS said:
These morons are discriminating against poor users having 3g phones... Down with Vodafone

3G will die before 2G in India as people will jump straight to 4G from 2G as all operators are giving better plans with 4G handset, bad news for operators as they had invested so much on 3G spectrum in 2010 :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock