Virat Kohli Now a Co-owner of a Tennis Team

ABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Virat Kohli Now a Co-owner of a Tennis Team That Also Has Roger Federer

Virat Kohli, who is associated with a football team in the Indian Super League, has now bought stakes in IPTL Team UAE Royals, that also has Roger Federer.

Cricket's pin-up boy Virat Kohli has expanded his business interests to a third sport - tennis. Already a much sought after man in the advertisement industry, India's Test captain, who has stakes in FC Goa, one of the top teams of the Indian Super League, will now co-own a tennis team that has Swiss maestro Roger Federer.
According to a press release, current world number two, Federer has joined the UAE Royals franchise in the second season of the International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) 2015 that will be held from December 2-20. Kohli has become a co-owner of this franchise. The IPTL is a brainchild of Grand Slam winner and Davis Cupper Mahesh Bhupathi.

Federer joins a formidable team of tennis superstars that include 2001 Wimbledon champion Goran Ivanisevic and 2008 French Open champion Ana Ivanovic.

"I have always followed tennis with great interest and today I am glad to be part of a professional tennis league team," said Kohli at the official unveiling of the UAE Royals team in Dubai on Thursday.

"I am a huge fan of Roger Federer and with him joining the UAE Royals, my decision to be on board with the team was firm. The UAE Royals feature some of tennis' greatest players and I am confident about the prospects of the team in the IPTL. I am also excited about the format of the IPTL, which I am sure will drive further interest in the game of tennis."

The innovative, team-based, multi-nation tennis league has expanded to five teams for its second edition with the Japan Warriors joining last season's champions, the Indian Aces, alongside the UAE Royals, the Philippine Mavericks and the Singapore Slammers, in a five-city swing starting on December 2 in Japan and ending at Singapore's Indoor Stadium for the grand finale on December 20.

Click Here For the Original Article

his focus is devaiting now :dodgy
he is getting newer ideas of making money, whereas d only thing he shud be worried abt is making runs. :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock