ViewSonic ViewPad 7E in India for INR13K

iS THAT ME

Reaction score
ViewSonic launches ViewPad 7E in India for INR 13K

ViewSonic has announced the launch of ViewPad 7E in India. This Gingerbread tablet will be sold for INR 13,000 in the country. There is no confirmed availability date as of now, but we expect it to be available soon.

“ViewPad 7e delivers a powerful entertainment experience at an affordable price. It’s the newest addition to our ViewPad tablet series, which are equipped with the latest high-performance technologies.”

- Ajay Sharma, Country Manager, ViewSonic Technologies India​

ViewSonic ViewPad 7E comes with a 7-inch display with slightly odd 4:3 aspect ratio, Android 2.3, 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera and HDMI output.

T9lsk.jpg

Source

But already viewsonic viewpad 7 available in India for Rs.14990. I bought one two months back for my friend. It has 3G facility also. Any 3G card can be used for internet. The only problem was the internal storage, only 512 MB. New application installation was a difficult task.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock