Videocon to offer 4G Internet services at 2G prices

Once they pass an act against piracy, as a criminal act. The Internet will become cheaper and faster.

dipayan said:
It's not 2 or 3. It's almost 5 years. But fortunately we have low cost 3G phones where as there is no 4G phones for Aam Admi in India.

But 3G phones are not enough if they take 5 years to cover 3G network then what is the use of 3G phones. I have 3G phone but unfortunately don't have proper 3G network.

@ Anirudha Das bro very less number of people use 4G phones as now 4G service in mobile is available in our India in only in 2 cities Bangalore And Chandigarh, this service is only provided by Airtel so , 4G in metro cities will be as soon as available in 1 year and it may take 3 to 4 years to be in other towns

superdudebuddy said:
@ Anirudha Das bro very less number of people use 4G phones as now 4G service in mobile is available in our India in only in 2 cities Bangalore And Chandigarh, this service is only provided by Airtel so , 4G in metro cities will be as soon as available in 1 year and it may take 3 to 4 years to be in other towns

I think 4G available in Pune and Kolkata too :hello:huh

@dipayan bro
you can try Bangladesh's 3g network if you are getting it as you stay near to Indo-BD border..

Sandeep23 said:
@dipayan bro
you can try Bangladesh's 3g network if you are getting it as you stay near to Indo-BD border..

But how to get Sim Card ? :huh

first of all @ Sandeep23 bro in Bangladesh 3G is available only in Dhaka and Chittagong, This service is also provided by airtel as my knowledge but from where he can get the sim card :huh as also said by Anirudha Das Bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock