{Video} Humiliated> Pak PM Nawaz Sharif speech interrupted in U.S by Baloch protestor

shawl_who said:
U shud have argued on more facts @dreambox bro, rather than spillig out such venomous words.

I m only posting news, which is correct. And not posting what I think or what I would like to happen. :dodgy

shawl_who said:
I think soon baloch might be separated from Pak :shy

Thanks for banning me ...it shows level of tolerance you have !! you are negating your own statement ....if you have only shared news it was ok ....you are giving your own statement of separating some state of some country its not against rule and if i say the same things its against rule ???? read your own comments brother

if you want peace you have to live others in peace and if you say something against any country or person you should defend with valid argument not banning them.

You should aware the meaning of freedom of expression !!

u got banned bcoz of ur comment "we can... in 5 minutes" :skd
U had also written abt assam... etc, but I allowed it, as it was ur opinion.

But then u targeted directly, wid d 5 min comment.

shawl_who said:
u got banned bcoz of ur comment "we can... in 5 minutes" :skd
U had also written abt assam... etc, but I allowed it, as it was ur opinion.

But then u targeted directly, wid d 5 min comment.

OK suppose that was my mistake but my other stuff is also deleted :)

RE: {Video} Humiliated> Pak PM Nawaz Sharif speech interrupted in U.S by Baloch pro...

dreambox.pk said:
OK suppose that was my mistake but my other stuff is also deleted :)

bcoz its anti-India.
And this is an Indian forum :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock