Breaking Viacom 18 to launch a new streaming platform for IPL

They fight like new married couples.
n6naUBK.jpg
Almost fake as I don't see Ajio bundled which is the biggest competition of Amazon.

Jio cinema transfer from Reliance Jio to Viacom18, likely jio cinema itself new streaming OTT with a new name soon launching.

Btw who uses jio Mart
Mumbai. Almost everyone I know uses Jio Mart...
Now with the secret takeover of the 600 Future retail stores, I expect them to aggresively expand Jio Mart to other cities...
I can see that happening in my home town, they have taken over all Future retail stores here and are working towards adding Jio Mart..

What's up with all these speculations? Jio doesn't even offer broadband and mobile service into an one plan. Why would they bundle everything when all the services are doing good on it's own? Jiomart's target is smaller cities or mid to lower income consumers which is why delivery is free. Do you really think consumers will order groceries with delivery charges?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock