Vi ‘Recharge & Fly’ offer

Hello Everyone,

I'm facing network problems with Jio, even after porting from Airtel. So before porting to Vi, I would need some recommendations.

TIA
Did you try putting you sim card in another phone? There might be possibility your device has problem.
Although, you should have asked people arround you who are on Vi because, we here can't tell you anything related to your area network coverage.

Did you try putting you sim card in another phone? There might be possibility your device has problem.
Although, you should have asked people arround you who are on Vi because, we here can't tell you anything related to your area network coverage.
All of us in the family have Jio, and we are all facing the same issues. We have complained many times, but support keeps saying that a new cell site is planned.

AeBS1tz.png

Which are priority circles?
@Kmr above.

Surprising to see MPCG and UPE below Kolkata, Delhi, Tamil Nadu. Especially Tamil Nadu where Vi doesn't even have TDD spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock