Vi has the worst network and slowest internet speed

• Thread starter Swapnel
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 5,270

Swapnel

Reaction score
Introducing Vi, the most expensive packs with the worst network and slowest internet speed.
Meet the future of unlimited internet from 12am - 6am advanced high speed internet of upto 64kb/ps. Meet the new 4G with VoLTE enabled while calling internet stops working. By far the best experience. Call quality also true HD, just little glitches and voice cuts during calls.
Good job Vi, Love from West Bengal,Ranaghat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vi is working fine in my area and in Jaipur as well but it availability in rural areas is problem.
BTW why did you make tread for it? Better you should have discussed this in general discussion.

Recently Switched from Jio to Vi just for Hero Unlimited internet🙂, Now commenting this from my mothers mobile’s Hotspot with Jio sim, cause internet on my Vi sim not working from morning.
This is why never go for any operator blindly. Enquire about speeds to your friends and relatives. Every operator has their flaws. No operator is perfect.

No issue in my area also
Getting regular speed which i get

VbGdDby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock