Vi Guarantee - 130 GB Data Free

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 2,836

Shark

Solutions
Reaction score
Vi recently introduced a new data gurantee offer named 'Vi Gurantee'.

In this offer, you will get 130 GB Data Free. This 130 GB data will be given in 13 rounds. User will get 10 GB extra data on 28 days. You will have to call on *199*199#. And then there will be a message pop up that you are eligible for this or not.

Important points:

1. If you are not eligible for this now then put yout sim card in different mobile and try again. Firstly, I tried in my Vivo phone but they said you are not eligible for this and switch to a smartphone. Then I put my sim card in a old SM J2 device and it worked. I received a message in seconds that Vi Gurantee is now available for you. You don't need any 5G phone for this. But put your sim in Sim 1 slot.

2. You don't need any active plan to claim it. But for use, you need an active plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not working for me, tried with nearly 3 phones... But no luck
Set vi sim network to 2g for 5-10 minutes. Then set to 4g and Dial *199*199#. Dial 4-5 times first
If not working then restart your phone and try again above method.

Its work for me, tried with 5-6 phones.

Set vi sim network to 2g for 5-10 minutes. Then set to 4g and Dial *199*199#. Dial 4-5 times first

Tried with your method, but it's not working for me

@Shark @Arpan Ghosh
I have some questions 👇
1) I've activated this offer and I'm using it with free data, but if my recharge expires, will it still work?
2) Some users get free data for the first 28 days, but then it stops. Why does that happen? If we don't recharge again after it expires, will this offer end for us even if we recharge again later?
3) Is there any user here who has been using this offer for a long time? Can they share their experience?

@Shark @Arpan Ghosh
I have some questions 👇
1) I've activated this offer and I'm using it with free data, but if my recharge expires, will it still work?
2) Some users get free data for the first 28 days, but then it stops. Why does that happen? If we don't recharge again after it expires, will this offer end for us even if we recharge again later?
3) Is there any user here who has been using this offer for a long time? Can they share their experience?

1) No, You need a active pack to use this. Minimum price of pack is 299.

2) This will not happen. Next pack will activate automatically.

3) Experience is good. You can use this 10GB after your daily data is exhausted. This is like a add-on data pack.

Back
Top Bottom