Discussion Verify Your Voters ID Card Details - Last Date 18th November 2019

Reaction score
In West Bengal / Kolkata this NVSP procedure starts from 1st September and in Pre Announcement Election Commission sloted the last Date as 15th October. Afterwards now extends the date with 18th Nov 19.

So in between in the 2nd Week of September I have Successfully Verified Individual Details (with OTP) as well as all My Family Members Information.

The Whole Process Just took 10 mins and Confirmation Message from Election Commission & NVSP Portal received that :-
"Thanks for Using NVSP portal for verification. Your Information have been successfully Verified & Updated with Election Commission of India" .

Screw that! Government can't have one decent website. Portal is almost always down. Or the OTPs doesn't comes.

Useless Portal
Shows My Name in Regional Language Wrongly

I have self verified myself 20 days earlier.

I got this action also "Verification and Authentication of this record is already completed."

The portal is super fast. I verified in 5 mins.
Did you do it today? They seem to upgraded server today. We here am using it since last week. It works from 11 pm - 10 am. Then whole website is down or even when it opens OTP doesn't come.

Did you do it today? They seem to upgraded server today. We here am using it since last week. It works from 11 pm - 10 am. Then whole website is down or even when it opens OTP doesn't come.
I did it today afternoon without any hiccup.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock