[Unlock Ransomware 1.0] - New virus is attacking the PCs running Windows 7

RE: New virus is attacking the PCs running Windows 7

That's true. He travels miles after miles just to deliver a single letter on bicycle in this soaring heat.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Yes, how it is coming in? Even I am using Windows 7 laptop provided by my office which is also running Symantec anti virus. Not sure if it will affect my laptop too :(

Via email... All our office PC's were protected by symentec anti virus only...

One of our windows 10 PC also infected.

So we are informed to disconnect the lan cable...

Last edited by a moderator:

How an Accidental ‘Kill Switch’ Slowed Friday’s Massive Ransomware Attack
First, Microsoft released a rare emergency patch to help protect Windows XP devices from its reach. (The company hasn’t officially supported XP since 2014.)

Kill Switch
MalwareTech discovered that the ransomware’s programmers had built it to check whether a certain gibberish URL led to a live web page. Curious why the ransomware would look for that domain, MalwareTech registered it himself. As it turns out, that $10.69 investment was enough to shut the whole thing down—for now, at least. It turned out that as long as the domain was unregistered and inactive, the query had no effect on the ransomware’s spread. But once the ransomware checked the URL and found it active, it shut down.

Unlock Ransomware 1.0 yourself! Just now heard the password for Ransomware 1.0 version by giving the below password. I heard it from the guy "Amar Prasad Reddy" on Sun News. He said the password was found by an individual and shared with him to unlock version 1.0 of randsomware. Password for Ransomware 2.0 is not found yet. Whoever affected with Ransomware 1.0 (not 2.0) can alone use this password. I can't guarantee if this will unlock. I am just sharing what I got.

Password (use correct case letters as given):
WNcry@2017

Newb_Dxer said:
What will happen to the compulsory digitisation of everything by the self styled dictators in this country and who will be responsible for the losses ?

Walking on road is dangerous as vehicles may hit you ,
so will you stop to walking on road ??

This is 21st century , not 18th . Even coin has two sides . You have to accept that there could be flaws and keep going .

Btw how can you blame govt just bcoz of your personal views ? Look at motive behind digitization

santosh said:
Walking on road is dangerous as vehicles may hit you ,
so will you stop to walking on road ??

This is 21st century  , not 18th . Even coin has two sides . You have to accept that there could be flaws and keep going .

Btw how can you blame govt just bcoz of your personal views ? Look at motive behind digitization

Blind followers whom we call "Anay Bhakt" in Punjabi will always have some excuse to justify their activities of the dictator keaders whom they follow. blindly.They are so much blinded in the faith in their so called supreme leader and govt that they lose the power to question anything.

I am not against digitisation but Aadhaar Card and full digitisation are being forced like it is done in a dictatorship.It is going to have disastrous consequences and by the time the blind followers understand what is happening they will not be able to anything,

Newb_Dxer said:
Blind followers whom we call "Anay Bhakt" in Punjabi will always have some excuse to justify their activities of the dictator keaders whom they follow. blindly.They are so much blinded in the faith in their so called supreme leader and govt that they lose the power to question anything.

I am not against digitisation but Aadhaar Card and full digitisation are being forced like it is done in a dictatorship.It is going to have disastrous consequences and by the time the blind followers understand what is happening they will not be able to anything,

No wonder why there are so many jokes on pujabis just because of few m0r0ns like you . :lol :D
Who the hell you are telling me in which I should keep faith ? :angry

If you want something , you have to bear it but m0r0ns like you won't fall in line unless they are forced to .

Since 2009 govt has given time for aadhar application , how long time should it give according to you ?

Btw this is completely irrelevant to this thread topic :s

santosh said:
No wonder why there are so many jokes on pujabis just because of few  m0r0ns like you . :lol :D
Who the hell you are telling me in which I should keep faith ? :angry

If you want something , you have to bear it  but m0r0ns like you won't fall in line unless they are forced to .

You have exposed your mindset.
There are no jokes on Punjabis outside India.In fact Punjabis all over the world are highly respected and holding very high positions including Ministries.

It is only third class jealous morons like you in the Hindi speaking part of India who can not compete with Punjabis who try to make jokes on them .

You people dont even know that the so called 12 o clock joke and other jokes are on you people and your mothers and sisters whom Sikhs and Punjabis saved from Mughals.But we know your reality that you people are thankless and ehsaan faramosh.

Google "12 o clock joke" and read the reality that the joke is on you.Watch this :
#Respect - After watching this you will never tease any Sikh about '12 baj gaye' (Hindi Version) - YouTube

All other jokes are just made by fanatic ,third class Hindu shaitanis like you in jealousy whereas in every such joke the Punjabi characters can be replaced by a Pandit or Bania from the Hindi belt.

Fanatics and anti Punjabis like you have been made to bite the dust in Punjab and we Punjabis particularly Sikhs will not let their ugly heads rise again in Punjab,In fact every such anti Punjabi snake's head will be crushed in Punjab.
You can carry on your third,class,communal activities outside Punjab but not here.

santosh said:
Since 2009 govt has given time for aadhar application , how long time should it give according to you ?

Btw this is completely irrelevant to this thread topic :s

Aadhaar Card is optional according to Supreme Court but the fanatic Bahman,Bania run Hindu govt is making it compulsory for various schemes as if it is a dictatorship beacause the majority people of this country like you are morons and dont question any one including the MODIfied media.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock