[Unlock Ransomware 1.0] - New virus is attacking the PCs running Windows 7

RE: New virus is attacking the PCs running Windows 7

Today many time atteck virus notification massage,but thanks avg antivirus paid version all virus blocked.

What about Linux and Ubuntu.Android ?Are they also being attacked ?

Are banks and ministry websites also being attacked in India ?

What will happen to the compulsory digitisation of everything by the self styled dictators in this country and who will be responsible for the losses ?

Newb_Dxer said:

What will happen to the compulsory digitisation of everything by the self styled dictators in this country and who will be responsible for the losses ?

It's not specific to India . More than 90 countries have been attacked by this virus. Asking users to pay 300 bitcoins to unlock the files...

Last edited by a moderator:

Balaji G said:
It's not specific to India . More than 90 countries have been attacked by this virus. Asking users to pay 300 bitcoins to unlock the files...

Yes it is International.

But weren't illiterate,self styled dictators of India not aware that this would happen in India also when they were forcing digitization of everything on the people?

The foolish majority who have been hypnotized by the third,class media and leaders dont even seem to realise that Aadhaar data hack is next and can happen any time.

Newb_Dxer said:

Just 1% people uses Linux so nobody bother about writing virus for Linux. So enjoy virus free Linux world.

According to report AP police is affected by this in India.

Well if you want to transfer anything via Internet then you need to go digital. All developed countries are following it. We Indians are too late to catch it up.

There are robbers are they will rob definitely. Is that mean we should stop building locks never lock our house while we go out ?

Newb_Dxer said:
Yes it is International.

But weren't illiterate,self styled dictators of India not aware that this would happen in India also when they were forcing digitization of everything on the people?

The foolish majority who have been hypnotized by the third,class media and leaders dont even seem to realise that Aadhaar data hack is next and can happen any time.

You are talking like 90's CPIM party when their slogan was We don't want computers [emoji16]

Digitization gives us lots of benefits which otherwise was not possible just look around you.

What will happen if Aadhaar is hacked or someone published our aadhaar number ? Voter list is also published with voter numbers. Isn't it?

What Can you do with my aadhaar number? To verify anything for example in Aadhaar Pay you need my thumb impression or my eye to withdraw money from my bank account. How will you get it?

So that brings only Privacy issues. But if you use Internet then you are giving your privacy anyway. Google can track you anytime.

So there should not be any privacy debate as there is nothing in modern world.

Well said Sarkar bro.. But leave it as it won't be of any use debating on political issues with strangers.

Btw how did this ransomware enter the system? Ad clicking or via some file in email?

Yes, how it is coming in? Even I am using Windows 7 laptop provided by my office which is also running Symantec anti virus. Not sure if it will affect my laptop too :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock