Unlimited 5G Data Offer for Airtel 5G users using the Airtel Thanks app

any premium user, who faced 300GB limit on airtel 5g?
or as per airtel its working smoothly unlimited
I'm facing the issue the Speed drops to 50kbps after 300gb I also replaced the sim as told by customer care but still I'm not getting unlimited 5g.

hotspot sharing ?
Mixed maybe 200gb hotspot and 100gb mobile...they (cc) told me to go for sim swap or replace the sim with new one (old one was 5 years old) but same number to check if I'm getting ultd 5g but still no success..and now I'm not able to port also cuz my service has been activated within 3 months(sim swap)

How do I check if 5G unlimited plan is activated on my postpaid 499 plan.

Don't see anything under my plan.

I am on an 666 Unlimited Plan - Just upgraded my phone from 4G to 5G, but I cannot redeem even I am on an ul pack where it says ul 5g data
and I am on an 5G location as you can see the screenshot. Tried contacting CC but they are useless!
Mp4Vki0.jpeg

I am on an 666 Unlimited Plan - Just upgraded my phone from 4G to 5G, but I cannot redeem even I am on an ul pack where it says ul 5g data
and I am on an 5G location as you can see the screenshot. Tried contacting CC but they are useless!
Mp4Vki0.jpeg
Try to claim by connecting to wifi.

Mp4Vki0.jpeg
Offer is already present, hence shows grayed out. As per airtel, you can use 5G network without extra charges. Your phone has already latched onto 5G.

Hopefully this will bring more 5G coverage and will complete with Jio at least in coverage of not speed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock