Breaking Union Minister alleges that Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh fixed Champions Trophy 2017 final ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,272
Those who are saying Yuvraj is the reason behind India's lost they Dont know about Yuvi's performance in under 19World cup, 2007 T20 world cup, 2011 World cup...
and at the end of the day, we should not forget that it just a game and anyone can win or lost the match...

Cool buddy

We all know the performance of yuvi of each & every tournament he played in past but doesn't mean he's playing well know .. he played well in the past true , he's not playing well now true isn't it ??

he must have some responsibility as a Senior player isn't it ??

He deserved the clap as he playing well , he deserved criticism or failure words when he constantly batting failure from a genuine fan isn't it ??

Who knows if pant might there in the place of yuvi on that day the match might get turned with partnership pandya isn't it??

First of all every game is a fresh game for all players he have responsibility to score for India else we are the loser will u accept our defeat ??

If 1 player said I'll play century in this match for That next 9 match I'll be duck out means will u accept it ?? The same was Happend with yuvi he lost is style of batting & continuity so time to say gud bye & respectable , honourable send off to him

We are actually not able to accept that Pakistan really played well and won the match with sheer brilliance which they showed in full CT trophy, after first match loss to India.
Yes, i agree that even i was hurt but one thing is sure.. If we celebrate our team's win, then we should support them in loss as well.
One team has to win and that day Pakistan won.. As simple as that.
And bros, i request you all to not pay heed to any comments of an politician. They know sh#t about cricket.

Ohho bro..
Okk.. first you explain me HOW match was fixed?

Well too early to call

But something his there in that match coz nothing in that pitch , pandya scoring 70+ then why not others though I don't accept Pakistan bowlers are world class bowlers

Need investigation surely

And bros, i request you all to not pay heed to any comments of an politician. They know sh#t about cricket.

My comments not to support that politician bro though I don't know who is he & not to any politician to support bro

What I felt just posted though reliving from this conversation from my side bro :)

Well too early to call

But something his there in that match coz nothing in that pitch , pandya scoring 70+ then why not others though I don't accept Pakistan bowlers are world class bowlers

Need investigation surely

Sai bro just bcoz we lost to them it doesn't mean match was fixed.
Only pandya score 70 runs and the rest did not it doesn't mean match was fixed.
By winning toss we made them bat first it doesn't mean match was fixed.

Sai bro u dnt understand hindi nd i m weak in english so its very tough for me to explain it.

was 2003 Johannesburg Final a Fixed.????
India lost the match against Auusie by a biiig margin.
Back to 2007, India lost against Bangladesh ...was that match fixed?
now in 2015, Lost against Australia in Semi again.
was that also fixed?
last night India lost against a team who even didn't qualified for Champion trophy this year.
Just India lost against Pakistan, U can't say that the match was fixed...and U just can't put blame on veteran cricketer like Yuvraaj.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock