• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Seeking Help Unable to use 4G on both slots at once on Nokia 6.0

vishalrao

Geek
Reaction score
On my Nokia 6.0 phone I have two SIMs - Airtel primary and Jio secondary - I have selected Airtel SIM for 2G/3G calls and SMS and the Jio SIM for 4G data (I have disabled voice even though it works).

My query is - I am unable to enable 4G (and thus VoLTE) on both SIMs at the same time, I have to disable 4G on the Jio SIM to enable 4G on the Airtel SIM. Thus I cannot use my Airtel SIM for 4G VoLTE and use my Jio SIM for data only, at the same time.

Is this a limitation of my phone/android? If so, which Nokia models have capability to run both SIMs with 4G (and VoLTE) at the same time?

Thanks!

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe Nokia 6 doesn't support dual 4G VOLTE. You have to use one SIM on 4G while the other gets reduced to 3G or lower. This is a device restriction.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OnlyTech.com Article BSNL starts SMS based service to help those unable to recharge with the help of Retailers Telecom Services 1
B Seeking Help Airtel | Unable to reach Customer Care through Call. Telecom Services 0
T Unable to install Windows 10 Computers & Hardware 29
IndiaN Seeking Help Unable to Install Adobe Reader Computers & Hardware 9
somnath chakraborty Unable To Format Hard Disc Drive help needed Computers & Hardware 9
J Seeking Help Unable to send massage Telecom Services 11
V Seeking Help Unable to upgrade to windows 10 Computers & Hardware 31
Gobinaath Seeking Help Unable to call landline numbers from Jio prepaid sim Telecom Services 9
T Jionet Wifi hotspot,unable to connect Telecom Services 2
M unable to signin to my jio account Telecom Services 21
N Unable to view video on monitor using vga tv tuner card Computers & Hardware 0
S Google's Been Unable toMeet Demand for Nexus6: CFO Patrick Pichette Mobiles & Accessories 0
Vadirocks [Solved] Unable To Copy 5.57 GB Movie To Pen Drive Computers & Hardware 7
Raviteja Unable to access google.com from chrome Computers & Hardware 11
Detective Conan Good News IBM SPSS Statistics Free Trial Subscription has been Extended for Both Existing Active & New Users Till June 15 Apps & Websites 0
Detective Conan Breaking Sony MAX 2 SD- LIVE Channel has been added & both Sony ESPN and MIX Channels has been removed from Sony LIV Digital Streaming Contents 1
somnath chakraborty JP Duminy and Imran Tahir Both Retired From Odi Cricket Cricket 0
S Seeking Help IPL 2019 Channels List (in All Langauges) for Both Users ( SD and HD ) Cricket 5
Bapun Raz Breaking Aadhaar Software & Database both are compromised: UIDAI Responds General Topics 11
Anup Tiwari Any mobile supports both 4G (volte) in stand by Mobiles & Accessories 30
K Seeking Help Does any phone allow simultaneous 4g on both sim slots Mobiles & Accessories 7
R YouTube Gets 4K Live-Streaming Support for Both Standard and 360-Degree Videos Computers & Hardware 0
R Free Wi-Fi on both locals, long-distance trains by 2018 Telecom Services 0
S LeEco Membership Extended to 3 Years for Buyers of Both Smartphones, TVs. Mobiles & Accessories 0
R UltraProlink FlipIT micro USB cable is reversible at both ends, available for Rs. 299 Computers & Hardware 0