UN terror list has 139 Pakistan entries

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,544
These fighters were created by USA to neutralized USSR and when they have used them , they left us unattended and those fighters and after few years they named them terrorists and we are still fighting against them and already had cleared most of our land but Aghanistan border is still from where they are entering and we are contructing fence to cop their movement

It is United States of America who should be blamed for these terrorists no only Pakistan

UN is not USA or Afganistan, there are 193 countries in UN and it's a UN report. So majority countries do not agree with what Pakistan is trying to sell them I mean your version of story. And just like India, pakistan is also a member of UN

Look I have not used any Indian source here so that you can call it a propaganda because of hostile relation, all sources are from pakistan or International news agencies

ok thanks

what about India which sponsors state terrorism in the world and Kashmir

18 Killed in Violent Clashes in Indian Kashmir

Will you give us a link of some international reputed agencies or Indian media which says India sponsor state terrorism in world just like I gave you Pakistan media links and international media links ?

Your given link does not says anything which you have written (I marked in bold letters for your help)

Will you give us a link of some international reputed agencies or Indian media which says India sponsor state terrorism just like I gave you Pakistan media links and international media links ?

Your given link does not says anything which you have written (I marked in bold letters for your help)

What 900,000 army is doing in Kashmir since 1947 other than killing of innocent people

and would you please just google where Indian Army chief said in video statement that we use terrorism to neutralize some countries

What 900,000 army is doing in Kashmir since 1947 other than killing of innocent people

and would you please just google where Indian Army chief said in video statement that we use terrorism to neutralize some countries

Bro we all know before movie production how videos are edited, that's why i asked for reputed agencies link like reuter, bbc, cnn, RT anything which quote our Army chief statement.

And what our Army is doing in Kashmir is in the title of this thread, pak is the Terrorist hub which is exporting terrorism and even UN accept it so we need those 90K army otherwise suicide blast will happen in this side of the border

@dreambox.pk normally I don’t indulge in political discussion but why does every terrorist be it osama bin laden ,mullah mansoor always are found in Pakistan ? In osama bin laden case how he went unnoticed for 7 years in abbotabad near kakool academy ? I find it very hard to believe that Pakistan army knew nothing about it .sure we have some differences here in India . But we have kept our country united even with all different religious people . You could not even live peacefully with bengalis .they were even of your own religion Islam still you deprived them of their status in society .now you are facing same problem in balochistan . Instead of giving jobs to balochis you are outsourcing their land to China .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock