UN terror list has 139 Pakistan entries

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,545

Sarkar

Reaction score
The list — updated and accessed on Tuesday — identifies all those individuals who have lived in Pakistan, operated from there or have been associated with groups that used Pakistani territory for carrying out their operations, from Al Qaeda’s Ayman al-Zawahiri to known Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) activists.

UN terror list has 139 Pakistan entries - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Once again it proved Pak is full of terrorist. We are unfortunate that we are their neighbour, there will not be any stopping of export of terrorist in Kashmir

Last edited:
Karma At Work :surprised: :rofl:
DHk5_MW7_UAAAP13c.jpg

Another thread created to just defame Pakistan

Admins please close it now

Because when i will start posting reality either the post will be deleted of i will get ban because i dont belong to India now a days

Dawn I believe is a reputed news paper in Pakistan and this news is published there and I just took the news from there. And they are not alone, look here at Express tribune news 139 terrorists connected to Pakistan on UN sanctions list - The Express Tribune or this one US declares 'LeT alias' MML, TAJK as terrorist outfits - Daily Times

Are these news agencies defaming pakistan ?

If so then leave it. Here are some 3rd party news agencies report US Designates Pakistani Party Milli Muslim League as 'Terrorists'

And even a US official document Amendments to the Terrorist Designation of Lashkar e-Tayyiba

Last edited:
E-Auction Will Not Go Beyond 6 PM Today...
Dawn I believe is a reputed news paper in Pakistan and this news is published there and I just took the news from there. And they are not alone, look here at Express tribune news 139 terrorists connected to Pakistan on UN sanctions list - The Express Tribune

Are these news agencies defaming pakistan ?

Thats only half truth man and misleading

do you know the history and who is the sponsor and creator of these terrorist if not then please dont promoting lie and defaming our country

Thats only half truth man and misleading

do you know the history and who is the sponsor and creator of these terrorist if not then please dont promoting lie and defaming our country

Which one is lie ? UN has not published any terror list containing 139 pak or pak media report which says China has attacked Indian forces in Doklam and killed 150 Indian soldiers ?:unsure:

Which one is lie ? UN has not published any terror list containing 139 pak or pak media report which says China has attacked Indian forces in Doklam and killed 150 Indian soldiers ?:unsure:

These fighters were created by USA to neutralized USSR and when they have used them , they left us unattended and those fighters and after few years they named them terrorists and we are still fighting against them and already had cleared most of our land but Aghanistan border is still from where they are entering and we are contructing fence to cop their movement

It is United States of America who should be blamed for these terrorists no only Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock