Discussion Ullu App news & updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sparker0i
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 10,207
Which languages content they stream?
They have regional language feeds for all their series.

iFSKYx8.jpg

The audio quality is exceptional, feels like 3D surround with headphones. But content quality is poor.

I don't what is the Purpose of this App. All Series are B Grade Series....Really Shameful.

All Online Services are same. Just showing B Grade types of Movies/Series....

Why Govt. Allowing this thing.

Surprising to see famous celebrities involving in n*de Scene...

Shame Shame...

Last edited:
I don't what is the Purpose of this App. All Series are B Grade Series....Really Shameful.

Shame Shame...

I don't get it, why are us Indians are so against the concept of n*d*ty. I get it, that the quality/way the n*d*ty is shown in many online web-shows, aka Alt Balaji shows, is poor but why ban the n*d*ty at all?
I mean people are okay to see, show/recommend to others and discuss the highly violent graphics from various movies/shows but nooooo, we can't accept human's natural body.

This is one of the reason that people have unrelastic high standards of n*de human bodies becuase most people only see the highly edited "flawless" pictures/videos from these content. Grow up.

Also, we have forgotten that our ancestors didn't even mind the n*d*ty, look at all the mythological pictures, statues, book etc. heck or even study a bit history, many parts of Indian region didn't even consider breasts sexual and women didn't use to cover until the arrival of european forces. They changed our way becuase back then they didn't good of it.
Now, it's the opposite, Europeans and much of the west have evolved and we are stuck following their outdated and malicious practices. :/

How have we forgotten that this is the land of Kama-Sutra.

Shame Shame...
Then you have to watch series of Flitz movies and Boltikahani:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't get it, why are us Indians are so against the concept of n*d*ty. I get it, that the quality/way the n*d*ty is shown in many online web-shows, aka Alt Balaji shows, is poor but why ban the n*d*ty at all?
I mean people are okay to see, show/recommend to others and discuss the highly violent graphics from various movies/shows but nooooo, we can't accept human's natural body.

This is one of the reason that people have unrelastic high standards of n*de human bodies becuase most people only see the highly edited "flawless" pictures/videos from these content. Grow up.

Also, we have forgotten that our ancestors didn't even mind the n*d*ty, look at all the mythological pictures, statues, book etc. heck or even study a bit history, many parts of Indian region didn't even consider breasts sexual and women didn't use to cover until the arrival of european forces. They changed our way becuase back then they didn't good of it.
Now, it's the opposite, Europeans and much of the west have evolved and we are stuck following their outdated and malicious practices. :/

How have we forgotten that this is the land of Kama-Sutra.

Bro,

Im Not Against n*d*ty or Online Shows/ Movies Buddy.... :ok2:

I want Govt to all this shows in Television World :blush2:

Back
Top Bottom