UFC :Junior Dos Santos vs Frank MIR on May 27th

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
DAMN.......How I forgot this :facepalm: .....Woke up at 7:00am and I was thinking I got something to watch today but this didn't strike my mind :'(

:lol :lol

No chance for me to watch this event .... :'(
TataSky I hate you for this..... :wall

You don't have Sony Six so you can't watch it and I have Sony Six and forgot to keep a reminder :wall ...........TS didn't add it till now?? I thought it did

Raviteja said:
.... I have Sony Six and forgot to keep a reminder :wall ...........

Now don't forget, WWE ppv "Over the limit" will telecated in after one hour (i.e. 11:00AM) on Ten Sports & Ten Sports HD.

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
.... I have Sony Six and forgot to keep a reminder :wall ...........

Now don't forget, WWE ppv "Over the limit" will telecated in after one hour (i.e. 11:00AM) on Ten Sports & Ten Sports HD.

I'm not watching it till 12pm...Need to watch satyameva jayate didn't watch last 2 episodes so satyameva jayate is must watch this week :nj and only CM Punk vs Daniel bryan match was interesting (should be match of the year) and Cena vs Big johnny was funny

Raviteja said:
I'm not watching it till 12pm...Need to watch satyameva jayate didn't watch last 2 episodes so satyameva jayate is must watch this week :nj and only CM Punk vs Daniel bryan match was interesting (should be match of the year) and Cena vs Big johnny was funny
Thanks to DVR , I can watch both :sp

Don't forget:
Fatal Four Way World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
Thanks to DVR , I can watch both :sp

Don't forget:
Fatal Four Way World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton

same .....Might record satyameva jayate and watch WWE......I don't know about Fatal Four Way match I didn't watch it...But I have seen punk vs bryan it was AWESOME

Re: RE: UFC :Junior Dos Santos vs Frank MIR on May 27th

iS THAT ME said:
Both wwe n Satyamayve Jayate were awesome...dont miss them !

Saw Wwe..... Will watch Satyamayve Jayate

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock