UFC 259 Błachowicz vs Izzy on Sony Sports Network

Lakshay155

Reaction score
UFC 259 Błachowicz vs Izzy (probably the best Fight Card in a while) Will be live on 7th March on Sony Sports Network.
4 Champions 3 title fights + GOAT of Bantamweight Division Dominick Cruz returns.
Only on Sony Ten 2 HD and Ten 3 HD from 8:30 AM.
w7j69XR.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad we get this on cheap cable. Imagine paying $90 for a pay per view and matches ending in a minute via KO. Now that's a rip off.

I am glad we get this on cheap cable. Imagine paying $90 for a pay per view and matches ending in a minute via KO. Now that's a rip off.
Why do you think everyone pays to watch the fights going to decision? Nobody i mean nobody hates a KO.... And to your disappointment the main event and the co-main event isn't going past 3 rounds.

Why do you think everyone pays to watch the fights going to decision? Nobody i mean nobody hates a KO.... And to your disappointment the main event and the co-main event isn't going past 3 rounds.
They need to go pro wrestling away and become choreographed. They will be able to offer good matches. No good can come from hurting each other.

Concussion ain't no joke. I don't recall my school life, old house or my childhood friends. Mine was an accident. Imagine deliberately trying to concuss each other. Boxing and MMA are curse to society. This needs to stop.

Concussion ain't no joke. I don't recall my school life, old house or my childhood friends. Mine was an accident. Imagine deliberately trying to concuss each other. Boxing and MMA are curse to society. This needs to stop.
I know that... But is pro wrestling 100% safe? Is cricket 100% safe? Nothing is safe every sports has their own risks .. It's your choice what to watch and what to not.. btw no ufc fighter have di*% in the ufc octagon but can you say the same for WWE/WWF no right?

Last edited:
That's why these MMA fighters do not turn up every week to fight like WWE,These fights are real and it takes a lot of time for them get into right frame of mind and body to fight again.Moreover,the fighters are evaluated by doctors pre and post fights.There are risks involved but what in life doesn't comes with risk.

These fighters are also nurtured in a way that their bodies can take more punishment than that of an average human.You always see footballers attempting bicycle kicks in games,i tried to do so while playing football in School days and ended up unable to stand for more than 5 mins for almost 15 days as a result of landing on my back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock