Seeking Help TV With Built-in Set Top Box

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Guys

I want to know whether any TV with built-in Set Top Box is still available on official showrooms or not?

I don't want to purchase these TV from online websites. I want to purchase from local dealers.

How many TV have been launched which come with built-in STB? I'm aware of only 2: Videocon and Samsung.

Are there more TV with built-in STB?

Please help me in buying the best one.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, Videocon was selling these kind of TV with built-in STB of D2H. But those are not available anymore i think.

Samsung K5570 series has built in Airtel DTH STB. It's listed as DVB-T2S2 under tuner category.

123cm (49) Full HD Flat Smart TV K5570 Series 5 | UA49K5570AUMXL | Samsung India

But its not recommended as all features (eg. full EPG, active services, help screen, account management screen) of standalone STB are unavailable in such TV. Moreover if STB fails, TV itself will need repairing.
Still pl check the DTH interface in the shop to your satisfaction then only decide.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock