Discussion Travelling need help.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 666
That's nice to hear. You were in which tier bro?

That's nice to hear. You were in which tier bro?
I always choose 3A. Brother accidentally booked 3E tickets. I saw the seating. It was so bad. Didn't go. Money wasted.

1A tickets are impossible to get. You are screwed if you get side seats of 2A. It's as small as 3E seats. You don't even know about the seating situation until the chart is prepared.

Reached my station on time. Great work. Also pure veg food I ordered from Prayagraj via IRCTC food app was cheap and top notch. The only bad thing was getting tickets. Had to pay premium tatkal. Passengers next to me booked tickets a month prior. Still didn't got confirmed seats. They had to get Tatkal as well. I wonder how do they offer tatkal while not giving confirm tickets to passengers first. Inside my compartment were baby roaches. They got rid of them with the spray. Cleaning staff was great. Cleaned the bogey every hour. Toilets were clogging. Otherwise a huge important since I last travelled.

Wow. It was almost a 2 day travel. May I ask where did you go? No problem if that's private. But it has been a very loooonnng time since I travelled that far. And yeah 3A is my favorite too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock