• Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 1,561

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As per TRAI decisions:

1.If any entity is found making spam calls, all the Telecom Resources of the entity shall be disconnected and blacklisted by all Telecom Operators for upto 2 years.

2.With effect from 1st September 2024, NO message, containing URLs/APKs that are not whitelisted, shall be allowed to be delivered.

Yes I've regularly complaint against the unwanted call selling credit card, loan, and what not even though I've active DND.
So, Jio have put many of them either in blacklist for 2 yrs or send warning to them. I was surprised to know that most of them are irregular register call centre.

Yes I've regularly complaint against the unwanted call selling credit card, loan, and what not even though I've active DND.
So, Jio have put many of them either in blacklist for 2 yrs or send warning to them. I was surprised to know that most of them are irregular register call centre.
Nothing works to be speak honest specially in Jio and Airtel network. I saw Vi is doing g8 job in blocking with DND.
The govt portal sanchar sathi is also gemick with reporting numbers will not work for those had 3-4 numbers with id' linked. For one number, worked for disconnection if found guilty or unused by sim owner.

At least TRAI did something great with these steps scammers must be block with our network. For what about those scammers having fake international numbers to scam people financially will able to track and block too?

Nothing works to be speak honest specially in Jio and Airtel network. I saw Vi is doing g8 job in blocking with DND.
In my Jio app I can track on my DND activation and even raise and follow up the issue.
I found Jio is working in that direction, never noticed Airtel and Vi DND services. Can't say much about that.

In my Jio app I can track on my DND activation and even raise and follow up the issue.
I found Jio is working in that direction, never noticed Airtel and Vi DND services. Can't say much about that.
When i port Airtel sim to Jio. After Activation porting, Jio send me a message, never use your sim for scam called or any telemarketing. This is only happened in India. I think people's used Jio calls for scam mostly.

I saw Vi is doing g8 job in blocking with DND.
Lol Lol.
With my Vodafone even after having DND on.
Screenshot-20240812-050910-Phone.jpg

Jio send me a message, never use your sim for scam called or any telemarketing. This is only happened in India. I think people's used Jio calls for scam mostly.
Hn? They sent you warning because they are the one who can track your call history if found suspicious they'll turn down your sim.

Hn? They sent you warning because they are the one who can track your call history if found suspicious they'll turn down your sim.
I think when i port my Airtel sim into jio, the older user of this number before i get this number from retailer some in my area last year of that number maybe or may not used this sim for other's activity. Otherwise maybe jio send's this message every new port sim for just not to use sim for other's purpose's.
I'm not sure about it, i just port number in my life for first time.

Back
Top Bottom