Trai Advices Jio to withdraw 3month offer

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 300
  • Views Views: Views 26,456
abhisek said:
Bro i mean there is no press release in their website regarding this, they should explain why they banned summer surprise offer. :angry

Bash them in social media then they may do ..

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like Jio has stopped internet services for non prime users or am facing network issues.

wewake said:
It looks like Jio has stopped internet services for non prime users or am facing network issues.

I didn't recharge prime , but browsing without any problem

santosh said:
I didn't recharge prime , but browsing without any problem

My one SIM card which is non prime, is unable to access. Other one is working fine

Who have recharged till yesterday 11:59 pm will get this offer don't worry about that and it may possible that you get it for today also. Bcoz, Jio didn't able to ask all subscribers from social media. So, we have to wait and watch and keep enjoying the service who had subscribe.

I think not till yesterday night..they might give 2 days time..since they are announcing new plans..

i think they have given enough time to do recharge some people only like free services but don't spent any money

I just now talked to a cc, she told me that today till 11.59 pm whoever recharges with 303 or above will get summer surprise complimentary. This message has been conveyed to one and all executives.

Hurry, today is the last date!

i recharged through paytm but it shows recharging is waiting for operator confirmation. i recharged yesterday 8.30pm. why it show like that. anyone replay

Rushil said:
+1 :wall

I think trai officials had taken bribe from avoid group :angry

Yes bro it's 100% sure . Prices were going high like skyscraper but TRAI didn't even mentioned a word about it . It means it was bribed and now also is has done something that causing jio to withdraw their offer :s

Back
Top Bottom