Trai Advices Jio to withdraw 3month offer

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 300
  • Views Views: Views 26,456
Just contacted cc. They told me that online recharge for the summer surprise complimentary offer has been withdrawn from Jio website (Rs 303 and above) . Still subscriber will get the benefit if they recharge through retail point.

So probably you will get the offer if you buy a new sim today.

Dinesh jain said:
guys plz tell me..

if I get new sim today,can I also get 3 months offer ..

Yes do it through Local Jio office or Retail shop ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, is the final last day to made a recharge when I was returning back from college I saw a Jio Guy sitting below the tent and with pamphlet on which it written that today's the last day for Jio Summer Surprise and in evening I ask from him while shopping in market he confirmed that today is the last day.

hike said:
Yes I have decided not to reply but this must be very important for all of us to know

Today, is the final last day to made a recharge when I was returning back from college I saw a Jio Guy sitting below the tent and with pamphlet on which it written that today's the last day for Jio Summer Surprise and in evening I ask from him while shopping in market he confirmed that today is the last day.

Why have you decided not to reply bro :huh

hike said:
For someone special :)

Do not post useless things, better to keep silence if you don't want to post anything. I don't want to take action unnecessarily.

963847b31af8b5c18b9e8f59c86a4c68.jpg

7660af0f2300327fd5d8fcb9ea4aa246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom