Trai Advices Jio to withdraw 3month offer

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 300
  • Views Views: Views 26,456
Sarkar said:
That cannot be. He should get 2GB per day for 28 days only

As per jio cc till the minute they are telling for 499 frc 2gb/day for 120 days ..

So I updated like that rest all in jio hands ..

Last edited by a moderator:
manu said:
I'm from gujarat.. I didn't get msg.... Anyone from gujarat???? I recharged my 3 numbers on 1St April and 1 number 7the April bt still showing HAPPY NEW YEAR TILL 15 APRIL and showing upcoming plan 303... Still didn't get confirmation msg

bro same here in Maharashtra... Don't worry

Sarkar said:
Bro you paid 499 for 4th month as 1st 3 months are the continuation of Happy new year offer(That's why trai canceled it as promotional offer cannot run more than 3 months according to rule) . So on 4th month you will get 2GB/day and first 3 months you will get 1GB /day

No bro 90 days is not a HNY Extension offed April 1 to April 15 only extension of HNY offer .. So only trai reverted it ..

I think misunderstood the TRAI notice they ask jio to cancel 15 days extension of freebie only ..

So jio done that ..

So FRC of 303 or more they giving 120 days validity (data fup as per their FRC) .. Trai have no issue in this ..

Let's, ur view if trai canceled.summer offer means regular 28 days or higher traiff plan will come to effect for customers bro not happy new year extension :) ..

HNYO ended bro :) .. Customers are now in summer offer :) ..

Reliance Jio’s explanation on Summer Surprise offer not satisfactory: Trai

"On April 1, we had asked for certain details from Jio and then on April 5 had called a meeting. We have discussed the offer in which they are asking customers to recharge with Rs 303 (or more)," Sudhir Gupta, secretary, Trai, told reporters on Friday.

"The explanation which was given to us by Reliance Jio was not satisfactory and they were not able to explain where this complimentary special benefit fits into the present regulatory framework," he said

economictimes

viper said:
Upcoming plan also shows happy new year offer not summer surprise offer

They may be update on 16, I guess:)

Back
Top Bottom