Trai Advices Jio to withdraw 3month offer

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 300
  • Views Views: Views 26,456
I just watch video of telecom expert on youtube just recharge today u can got the offer

NEW DELHI: The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) has asked Reliance Jio Infocomm (RJio) to withdraw its latest Summer Surprise offer. "Today, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has advised Jio to withdraw the 3 months complimentary benefits of JIO SUMMER SURPRISE," Jio said in a statement Thursday.

Jio added that it accepts this decision. "Jio is in the process of fully complying with the regulator’sadvice, and will be withdrawing the 3 months complimentary benefits of JIO SUMMER SURPRISE as soon as operationally feasible, over the next few days," the company added.
Reliance Jio: Reliane Jio to withdraw latest Summer Surprise offer, Telecom News, ET Telecom

I have a feeling they'll drag it as far as they can in the name of "operational feasibility", and in the meantime will also appeal to customers to enroll as soon as possible because they'll be withdrawing it very soon... This may become a blessing in disguise for jio.

I recharged my one no 2 march with 99 ₹ and 303₹ at 24 March and second no recharged 99 before 31 march and 303 ₹ at 2 April
I hope i got summer offer in one no

Back
Top Bottom