Good News Today i migrated to Airtel V-fibre

Bros, i want help here. Do we have any benefit of having more upload speed.. Because m getting upload speed of 20mbps.i think that's too much. Will it consume more data
Yes, it is counted in your data consumption, either upload or download. It is beneficial when yoy need to upload large files on cloud or send files to other person via wetransfer or any other sites.
And bro, do check back side of your router. It would be mentioned which router it is.
V fibre is currently available in few metros only like Chennai, Mumbai and delhi.
In other cities, they are replacing the current Adsl technology by Vdsl.

Bro as far as i know , vdsl and v fibre are same thing. airtel is attaching vdsl modem to adsl lines. and there is nothing like v fibre. its just the name given by airtel. Btw , yes the modem is vdsl.

Bros, i want help here. Do we have any benefit of having more upload speed.. Because m getting upload speed of 20mbps.i think that's too much. Will it consume more data

It'll help you to upload faster!

And as the plans are unlimited, you wont be overcharged..
after u exceed ur FUP, speeds go down
so just chillax :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock