Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 271
  • Views: Views 67,820
Does the "Extend membership" provide 1 year subscriptions to Hotstar and Sony Liv too?

Subspace is providing Membership in Just Rs. 299/-
does there any difference in benefits if bought directly Timesprime web/app purchase or subspace app ?

Subspace is providing Membership in Just Rs. 299/-
does there any difference in benefits if bought directly Timesprime web/app purchase or subspace app ?
That's what I am wondering.

They have some diamonds. Also benefits have reduced. We only get 3 months of TOI+.
7NRGw96.jpg

QCLH1eM.jpg

iFWLCDL.jpg

Times Prime annual membership is available at Rs.299 on Subspace platform. I'm not sure whether 6 months or 1 year of Hotstar and Sonyliv is available
HbKPWJj.jpg

Times Prime annual membership is available at Rs.299 on Subspace platform. I'm not sure whether 6 months or 1 year of Hotstar and Sonyliv is available
HbKPWJj.jpg

If you buy. Let us know what they offer.

If you buy. Let us know what they offer.
Definitely will post here if I buy. I purchased Zee5, and the process was seamless. Even I received the regular plan that was available on Zee5 website. So, I presume all the plans on Subspace are the original ones available on their respective websites.
For more offers available on Subspace, click here

HbKPWJj.jpg

Contacted the team and they informed that 6 months of Hotstar and Sonyliv will be available with the plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock